Hasna meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Hasna is originated from Arabic, used largely in Arabic, Tamil, Kannada, Sindhi, Marathi and Hindi languages, meaning of Hasna is "Laughing or Beautiful". Hasna is derivation of Hasana. Origin of Unfamiliar Hasana is in Arabic, meaning of Hasana is "Favor and Good Beautiful Beautifier".
Variants of HasnaNames that rhyme with Hasna
Popularity of Hasna
Hasna is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1962 and was able to reach the top 600 names. In 1983, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 553 on girl names chart when 56 babies were named Hasna. There are over 1786 babies that have been given the name Hasna in France. Hasna is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1992 but could not make beyond the top 9000. Over 192 babies in United States have been named Hasna. During its 23 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 237 babies in England and Wales have been named Hasna. Also, it appeared first time in 1995 on baby girl names list of Belgium.
But Hasna is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Morocco, Indonesia, Afghanistan, India, Djibouti, Tunisia, Yemen and Algeria. As per our evaluation, over 290000 babies have been bestowed Hasna around the globe.
Hasna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Hasna
Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Learn what makes you happy. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You are a good listener and friend. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort.
Go through the following names similar to Hasna
- Daa - Commonly used in Telugu and Arabic, Daa means "The Inviter or Morning Star" is a gender-neutral name
- Samiya - Prevalent girl name Samiya is used substantially in Indian and Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, meaning of Samiya is "Incomparable or Lofty"
- Huzayl - Principally used in Arabic and Sindhi, Huzayl means "Bin Shurah Bil had this Name" is a baby boy name
- Aseem - Unwonted Indian and Arabic Aseem means "Defender or Unlimited" which is chiefly used in Malayalam and Kannada is aimed at boys
- Inayat - Meaning of Inayat is Favor or Solicitude came from Arabic and is used for both sexes is notably used in Sikh, Arabic and Hindi
Namesakes of Hasna
- Hasna Mohamed Dato, Djiboutian politician and a member of the Pan-African Parliament
- Hasna Benhassi, retired Moroccan middle-distance runner
- Hasna Xhukiçi is an Albanian model winner of the title Miss Albania 2009 and representative of that country in Miss Universe 2009.