Sixt name meaning
What does Sixt mean?
Sixt is short form of Sixtus. Sixtus is variant form of Sextus. Sixtus is form of The Greek Name Ξύστος = Smoothed, Polished from Ξύω = to Scratch, to Grind, to Polish in Latin language. Also Sixtus is Latin form of Sixten. Origin of Sixtus is in Latin and Old Greek, meaning of Sixtus is "Inspired By the Roman Epithet Sextus, Sixth and Xystos".Names that rhyme with Sixt
How popular is the name Sixt?
Sixt is a rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Sixt?
You stand for inner strength, smartness, solitude, single, superior, sensitive, and everything that comes with an “s”. You can practically make a person do what you want and they will do it without hesitation. You have a crazy and unusual life. You know you have the power to realize your dreams and build your ideal life. You are aggressive by nature because of the many emotions you keep inside.
Do you like Sixt? Other names you would love
- Jozic - Prevalently used in Breton, Jozic means "God Adds"
- ElilVili - ElilVili's meaning is Beautiful Eyes or Pretty Eyes is mostly used in Hindi and Tamil is a girl name
- Anne-Caroline - The Anne-Caroline means "Graceful or Strong" came from Hebrew and German
- Aouregane - Aouregane's meaning is Face of Gold
- Morvanen - The Morvanen means "Sea or Assault" has its origin in Breton
Famous people named Sixt
- Sixt Birck, German humanist of Augsburg