Smiya meaning and origin
Meaning of Smiya is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Smiya
Popularity of Smiya
Smiya is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2009. Also, Smiya is a familiar name in India. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Smiya around the globe.
What numerology tells about Smiya?
Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life.
Looking for names similar to Smiya? Please go through the following names
- Folkwein - Folkwein means "Friend or People"
- Chouko - Meaning of Chouko is Butterfly Child is bestowed upon baby girls
- Bituin - The girl name Bituin is mostly used in Tagalog is originated from Tagalog, Bituin means "Stars or Star"
- Alodia is originated from Gothic language bestowed upon girls which is used primarily in Basque, Alodia means "Wealth and Foreign". Alodia is derived from Elodia.
- Leyshya - Unisex name Leyshya means "Color or Bright Line" is largely used in Hindi and Hindi
Namesakes of Smiya
We could not find any notable namesake.