Leyshya meaning and origin
Substantially used in Hindi, Leyshya means "Bright Line or Color" is used as a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Leyshya
Popularity of Leyshya
Leyshya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Leyshya?
When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. Set up a positive mindset and enjoy. You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. You find motivation in the most unusual places and people. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Do you like Leyshya? You would love these names
- Fokka is used in Frisian, Fokka means "People"
- Adenora - Primarily used in Breton, Adenora means "Honor" is originated from Breton
- Kahalin - Unisex name Kahalin means "Flower" is used dominantly in Hindi and Hindi
- Jeftah - Meaning of Jeftah is God Opens
- Ayu - Of Malay origin, Ayu is used notably in Malay aimed at baby girls, Ayu means "Beautiful or Pretty"
Namesakes of Leyshya
We could not find any notable namesake.