Sringesh meaning and origin
Sringesh is used chiefly in Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi, Sringesh means "Purity" is usually given to boys.Names that rhyme with Sringesh
Popularity of Sringesh
Sringesh is an uncommon name probably limited to India.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sringesh
The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. No one can hurt you unless you let it. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Don't take life too seriously. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature.
Looking for names similar to Sringesh? Please go through the following names
- Thanayaa - Meaning of Thanayaa is Daughter is a baby girl name is used in Hindi, Marathi and Telugu
- Vrindaaraka substantially is used in Gujarati and Tamil, meaning of Vrindaaraka is "One of the Kauravas" is used as a baby boy name
- Ikshitha is used dominantly in Hindi, Tamil and Sindhi is a baby girl name, Ikshitha means "Visible"
- Vikranth - Used in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu rare and modernistic, Vikranth is used typically as a baby boy name, Vikranth means "Powerful, Famous or Warrior"
- Niyam - Used dominantly in Gujarati and Marathi odd and contemporary, Niyam is used as a boy name, Niyam means "Rules"
Namesakes of Sringesh
We could not find any notable namesake.