Stale meaning and origin
Stale is form of Stáli in Swedish language.
Variants of StaleNames that rhyme with Stale
Popularity of Stale
Stale is an uncommon name probably limited to North Macedonia. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Stale globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Stale
You like your relationships build on trust and respect. Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You love life and life loves you. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake.
Do you like Stale? Other names you would love
- Mekkinó - Boy name Mekkinó is used in Swedish and Icelandic. Mekkinó is Icelandic equivalent of Mekkín
- Sighvardh is equivalent of Sigiwart in Swedish language
- Asl predominantly is used in Danish and Old DanishSwedish aimed at boys is originated from Old Norse. Asl is Danish form of Ásl
- Landberht is German equivalent of Lantberht
- Eadgydh is Old English form of Eadgyð
Namesakes of Stale
We could not find any notable namesake.