Sterenn meaning and origin
Sterenn is originated from Breton, Sterenn means "Star". Sterenn is celebrated on October 21st or May 11th.
View middle names that goes with Sterenn like Clet,Names that rhyme with Sterenn
Popularity of Sterenn
Sterenn is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 2000, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 711 on girl names chart when 51 babies were named Sterenn. Over 1099 babies in France have been named Sterenn. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Sterenn?
Follow your gut, not people. You are a person of many talents. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself. To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time. Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days.
Do you like Sterenn? You would love these names
- Ekiya - Ekiya's meaning is The Only One Person or Love is a gender insensitive name is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Reelf is used principally in Frisian, Reelf means "Advice or Wolf"
- Liwayway - Meaning of Liwayway is Dawn is substantially used in Tagalog and came from Tagalog is used for girls
- Garbit dominantly is used in Frisian, meaning of Garbit is "Spear or Shiny"
- Nalaka - Commonly used in Hindi and Hindi, Nalaka bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Nalaka is "At Nanital a Goddess in a Temple"
Namesakes of Sterenn
We could not find any notable namesake.