Strider meaning and origin
Strider is variant of Stryder. Unwonted Stryder has its origin in English, Stryder means "Walker".
Variants of Strider
View middle names that goes with Strider like Phineas, Jsai, Kvin, Zus, Eann,Names that rhyme with Strider
Popularity of Strider
Strider is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1973 but could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 265 people have been named Strider in United States. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Strider around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Strider
Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. Your professional progress and success matter to you the most. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. Don't live to work. Work to live. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality.
Do you like Strider? Read these names too
- Trillare - Meaning of Trillare is Type of Hat is originated from English is given to baby girls. Trillare is resulted from Trilby.
- Rhea Mae - Used particulary in Tagalog, Rhea Mae aimed at baby girls. Its origin is in English, Rhea Mae means "Rhea or Mae"
- Greshim - The boy name Greshim means "Village Surrounded by Pasture, Form the Graze Land and Farm" is rooted from Old English. Greshim is derivative of Gresham.
- Beamyr - Beamyr's meaning is Trumpet Player used for boys is originated from English. Beamyr is resulted from Beamer.
- Halten - Boy name Halten is rooted from English, Halten means "Estate on the Hill and From the Hill-slope Estate". Halten is a derivation of Halton.
Namesakes of Strider
We could not find any notable namesake.