Harnoor meaning and origin
Rare unisex name Harnoor is originated from Punjabi, meaning of Harnoor is "God's Gift or Light of God" is principally used in Hindi, English, Punjabi, Sikh, Marathi and Indian.
View middle names that goes with Harnoor like Lynette, Valerie, Jaylynn, Emily, Florence, Yanis,Names that rhyme with Harnoor
Popularity of Harnoor
Harnoor is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 2000 and was able to reach the top 6000 names. In 2012, it ranked 5242nd when 26 girls were named Harnoor. Over 367 people have been named Harnoor in United States. Harnoor is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1991 (2012) in its 18 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Over 127 babies in England and Wales have been named Harnoor.
Also, Harnoor is a familiar name in India. As per our evaluation, over 500 babies have been bestowed Harnoor around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Harnoor?
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. People admire your spirit. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life.
If you like Harnoor, you would love these names
- Sherylin - Girl name Sherylin means "Country Meadow and Shining Meadow" is of English origin. Sherylin is derived from Shirley.
- Bradock - Of English origin, Bradock is used as a baby boy name, Bradock means "One who Lives By a Broad Oak and Broad-spreading Oak". Bradock is derivation of Braddock.
- Eegle - English name Eegle bestowed upon boys, meaning of Eegle is "Bird of Prey". Eegle is resultant of Eagle.
- Selden - Unconventional unisex name Selden means "From the Willow Valley" particulary used in English and English came from English
- Idale - Idale's meaning is From the Yew Tree Valley and From the Yew-Tree Valley is a baby boy name is rooted from English. Idale is resulted from Idal.
Namesakes of Harnoor
We could not find any notable namesake.