Sunan meaning and origin
Meaning of Sunan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Sunan
Popularity of Sunan
Sunan is a popular baby name in Thailand where every 1 in 800 have the name. At least, 90000 people globally have carried Sunan as their given name according to our estimate.
Sunan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Sunan
You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. Let go of your past before it ruins your future because your future is bright. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax.
Looking for names similar to Sunan? Please go through the following names
- Kaïs is originated from Quran, Kaïs means "Distinguished or Proud"
- Wernt - Wernt's meaning is Warn or Leaning Against the Trunk of the Warning
- Xama - Girl name Xama means "Everything Known". Xama is derivation of Xami.
- Annibal - Annibal's meaning is Thanks to the God Baal
- Gadar - Of Armenian origin, Gadar is used as a girl name, Gadar means "Summit"
Namesakes of Sunan
- Sunan Gunungjati, was one of the Wali Songo
- Sunan Kudus, founder of Kudus
- Sunan Giri,
- Sunan Bonang, was one of the Wali Songo
- Sunan Ampel, was one of the Javanese nine reverred saints Wali Songo