Sverrer meaning and origin
Sverrer is version of Sverrir. Sverrir's meaning is Troublemaker is originated from Old Norse.
Variants of SverrerNames that rhyme with Sverrer
Popularity of Sverrer
Sverrer is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Sverrer?
If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Looking for names similar to Sverrer? Please go through the following names
- Kjellrid is Norwegian form of Ketilríðr
- Ovil is Norwegian cognate of Ovild
- Ølve - Boy name Ølve is used particulary in Norwegian. Ølve is Norwegian equivalent of Ǫlvér
- Helbjørg is equivalent of Hallbjørg in Norwegian language
- Gyve - Used especially in Norwegian, Gyve is aimed at baby girls. Gyve is equivalent of Gudve in Norwegian language
Namesakes of Sverrer
We could not find any notable namesake.