Swaranprem meaning and origin
The boy name Swaranprem is especially used among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, Swaranprem means "Love for Gold".Names that rhyme with Swaranprem
Popularity of Swaranprem
Swaranprem is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Swaranprem
Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You always act like everything's just great. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong.
You would love these names similar to Swaranprem
- Namjas - Specifically used in Punjabi and Hindi, Namjas is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Namjas is "One who Sings Praises of Naam"
- Ratanjeet - Ratanjeet's meaning is Soul or Song of Diamond used for baby boys is especially used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Sachprem notably is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a baby boy name, meaning of Sachprem is "One In Whom Truth is Predominant or Love for the Truth"
- Chamanpreet - Used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, Chamanpreet bestowed upon baby boys, Chamanpreet means "Love for Garden"
- Satnadar - Meaning of Satnadar is Gracious Glance of the True One is used majorly in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Swaranprem
We could not find any notable namesake.