Syka name meaning
What does Syka mean?
Syka is derivative of Sika. Sika is equivalent of Sikatdlúta in Greenlandic language. Sika's meaning is A Woman with Money is originated from African.Names that rhyme with Syka
How popular is the name Syka?
Syka is an uncommon name around the world. According to our estimate, over 60 babies have been named Syka globally.
What numbers say about Syka?
You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Letter S as your cornerstone indicates a charismatic person who can win anyone's heart. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Help them improve instead of judging.
Do you like Syka? Other names you would love
- Limber - Origin of Limber is in African is chiefly used in African and is given to baby girls, meaning of Limber is "Happiness or Great Joy"
- Otieno means Born At Night is used as a baby boy name is rooted from African
- Heshima - The Heshima is commonly used in African, meaning of Heshima is "Most Respected"
- Adaeze - Unexpected Adaeze is used specifically in African is rooted from African given to baby girls, Adaeze means "Princess"
- Chiumbo is used specifically in African is rooted from African given to baby boys, Chiumbo means "Little"
Famous people named Syka
We could not find any notable namesake.