Tabibe name meaning
On This Page
What does Tabibe mean?
Boy name Tabibe is rooted from Turkish language. Tabibe is variant form of Tabib. Of Turkish origin, Tabib, Tabib means "Healer and Doctor" is used in Turkish.
Variants of TabibeNames that rhyme with Tabibe
How popular is the name Tabibe?
Tabibe is a familiar baby name in Azerbaijan. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Tabibe globally.
Numerological analysis of Tabibe
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry. Your failures motivate you. You are a walking inspiration with an amazing aura. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tabibe
- Sabriye - Meaning of Sabriye is Patience is used as a girl name is prevalently used in Turkish
- Nuraye means Bright Moon and Born Under the Bright Moon used for girls is originated from Turkish. Nuraye is derived from Nuray.
- Papatya - Papatya means "Chamomile" is majorly used in Turkish
- Cemil is used notably in Turkish, Cemil means "Beautiful"
- Yaldiz means Gilded is especially used in Turkish
Famous people named Tabibe
We could not find any notable namesake.