Tallyse meaning and origin
Tallyse is derivative of Tallis. Originated from Persian, Tallis, Tallis means "Wise".Names that rhyme with Tallyse
Popularity of Tallyse
Tallyse is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Tallyse?
You are daring and courageous. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
You would love these names similar to Tallyse
- Gervaise - Unwonted Gervaise has its origin in German and Old French, Gervaise means "Spear, Spear Servant or With Honour", used particulary in English and English is given to both boys and girls
- Gaultier - The boy name Gaultier means "Ruler of the Army or To Govern or Loved" has origin in French and German
- Cloy - Curious unisex name Cloy has its origin in French, meaning of Cloy is "One who Works with Nails"
- Fytzgerald - The boy name Fytzgerald means "Surname, Son of Gerald and Mighty Spear-holder's Son" has its origin in Old French language. Fytzgerald is derivative of Fitzgerald.
- Josilyn means Medieval Male Name Adopted as a Feminine Name, The Gauts or A Member of the German Tribe is dominantly used in English and English has its roots in Old French is used as a unisex name
Namesakes of Tallyse
We could not find any notable namesake.