Potiphar meaning and origin
Potiphar means Dedicated to the Sun God Ra or He Whom Ra Gave is used as a boy name has its roots in Egyptian is prevalently used in English and German.
Variants of PotipharNames that rhyme with Potiphar
Popularity of Potiphar
Potiphar is a familiar baby name in Malawi and DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 400 people has been named Potiphar globally.
Numerological aspects of Potiphar
You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. You are energetic and have a restless spirit. You never stress over difficult times or problems because you know that everything has an ending point. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Parents who liked Potiphar, loved these names
- Diedricka means The Ruler of the People used for baby girls has its origin in Germanic. Diedricka is derivative of Didrika.
- Brunhard - Brunhard means "Bärenstarke" is originated from Old High German
- Guntlind - Guntlind's meaning is Struggle or Linden Wood Shield is originated from Old High German
- Eilfried - Origin of Eilfried is in Old High German, meaning of Eilfried is "Sword Tip or Peace"
- Charla - Widespread girl name Charla means "Carl, From Charlotte or Little or Womanly" and originated from Old High German and Germanic is primarily used in English and Gujarati
Namesakes of Potiphar
We could not find any notable namesake.