Tanuj meaning and origin
Offbeat Tanuj has its origin in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Tanuj means "Son" is mostly used in Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Gujarati, Oriya, Hindi, Kannada and Bengali. Tanuj is version of Tanay. Outlandish Tanay came from Sanskrit, Tanay means "Son".
Variants of TanujNames that rhyme with Tanuj
Popularity of Tanuj
Tanuj is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Tanuj is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Tanuj is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 90000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Tanuj around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Tanuj
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You have no enemies. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are a good friend. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Go through the following names similar to Tanuj
- Veerababu - Meaning of Veerababu is Veerabadra used for boys is used predominantly in Oriya and Hindi
- Nibandhana - The girl name Nibandhana means "Restriction" is used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Bengali
- Rochi - Used in Tamil and Bengali, Rochi is used as a baby girl name, Rochi means "Light"
- Mahapurush - Principally used in Oriya, Bengali and Malayalam, Mahapurush means "Great Being or Lord Rama" is a baby boy name
- Swatika - Girl name Swatika is particulary used in Bengali and Malayalam languages, meaning of Swatika is "Auspicious Beginning"
Namesakes of Tanuj
- Tanuja Chandra in Dil To Pagal Hai as Writer
- Tanuja Poria in Blood Brothers as Actress
- Tanuj Mahashabde in Episode #1.1210 as Actor