Taranbir meaning and origin
Used especially in Punjabi and Sikh, Taranbir means "Warrior of Redemption" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Taranbir
Popularity of Taranbir
Taranbir is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 300 people globally have carried Taranbir as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Taranbir?
When it comes to romance, you are the most sensual partner. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at.
Do you like Taranbir? You would love these names
- Fatehwant - Meaning of Fatehwant is Complete Victory is a boy name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Variyam - Used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Variyam is used as a baby boy name, Variyam means "The Brave One"
- Indermeet - Boy name Indermeet is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Indermeet is "Friend of the Lord"
- Gulshanroop is used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi, Gulshanroop means "Embodiment of the Rose Garden" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Saralbir - Boy name Saralbir is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, Saralbir means "Brave or Simple"
Namesakes of Taranbir
We could not find any notable namesake.