Taranvir meaning and origin
Taranvir mainly is used among Sikhs and Punjabi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Taranvir is "Warrior of Redemption".
Variants of TaranvirNames that rhyme with Taranvir
Popularity of Taranvir
Taranvir is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 1651 in 2002. Also, Taranvir is a familiar name in India. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Taranvir
You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You love life and life loves you. When hard times come, and life seems more challenging than ever, just remind yourself of all you've lived through. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
You would love these names similar to Taranvir
- Inderjot means God's Light or Gods Light is a baby boy name is used specifically in Sikh and Punjabi
- Kiranpreet - Boy name Kiranpreet is used commonly in Sikh and Punjabi languages, meaning of Kiranpreet is "Love of Rays"
- Rupwant - Boy name Rupwant means "Full of Beauty, Lord of Beauty or Beautiful Face" is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Khalsa is used in Sikh and Hindi, Khalsa means "The Pure One or Pure" is bestowed upon both boys and girls
- Ajooni - Creative and adventurous and Fresh girl name Ajooni is used predominantly in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Ajooni is "Infinite or Beyond Transmigration"
Namesakes of Taranvir
We could not find any notable namesake.