Tarcisio meaning and origin
Tarcisio mostly is used in Italian, meaning of Tarcisio is "Tarsila" has its origin in Latin is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Tarcisio
Popularity of Tarcisio
Tarcisio is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in Italy. According to our estimate, over 50000 babies have been named Tarcisio globally.
Numerological analysis of Tarcisio
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Logic isn't your strongest side but perfectionism is something people admire you for. You hate copying others. People admire your spirit. You are always open to experience something new. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Tarcisio
- Brizio is originated from Latin and Welsh languages is a boy name primarily used in Italian, Brizio means "Speckled"
- Guerina - Unfamiliar Guerina came from Old High German is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Guerina is "Warni or Preserve" is prevalently used in Italian
- Alfio means White Man or White used for boys is originated from Gothic and Old Greek is mostly used in Italian
- Venanzo is used largely in Italian is of Latin origin, Venanzo means "Welcomed or Welcome"
- Peppino - Meaning of Peppino is He (God) Will Add is used as a boy name has its roots in Hebrew is dominantly used in Italian
Namesakes of Tarcisio
- Tarcisio Bertone, Italian prelate and a Vatican diplomat
- Tarcisio Burgnich, Italian former football manager and player