Tarkan name meaning
What does Tarkan mean?
Meaning of Tarkan is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Tarkan
How popular is the name Tarkan?
Tarkan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2020 (1996) in its 13 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in France. Tarkan is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2005. And also in Belgium. But Tarkan is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Tarkan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Tarkan?
Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are all about adventure and travel. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Other names similar to Tarkan, for would be moms
- Fang means Fragrant or From the Sheep Pen is a gender insensitive name, rooted from Mandarin and Scottish is used in Kanji symbol and Mandarin
- Surintan - Surintan's meaning is Queen or Diamond came from Malay and is mainly used in Malay is used for girls
- Jacarandia - Girl name Jacarandia means "Strong Fragrance" is originated from Andean-Equatorial. Jacarandia is resultant of Jacaranda.
- GuruPriya - Majorly used in Marathi and Hindi, GuruPriya means "Favourite Student or The One Being Obedient to Her Teacher" is used as a unisex name
- Ottheinrich means House or Possession
Famous people named Tarkan
- Tarkan Gözübüyük, bass player of the Turkish heavy metal band Mezarkabul
- Tarkan, Turkish singer-songwriter
- Tarkan Mustafa, British football right-sided defender or winger