Taurae meaning and origin
Taurae is variant of Taura. Used largely in English, Taura is of Latin origin, Taura means "An Astrological Name, Bull and Feminine Form of Taurus".
Variants of TauraeNames that rhyme with Taurae
Popularity of Taurae
Taurae is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Taurae?
You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry.
Parents who liked Taurae, loved these names
- Francisca - The widely accepted and evergreen unisex name Francisca is dominantly used in English and Spanish has its roots in Latin and Italian, Francisca means "Frenchwoman, Free or Little Frenchman"
- Lionnel - Of Latin origin, Lionnel means "Lion" is a baby boy name
- Lilyana - The well-known girl name Lilyana has origin in Latin and Old English, Lilyana means "Lily" is majorly used in Slavic and English
- Stellah - Origin of Atypical and Modernistic Stellah is in Latin bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Stellah is "Star". Stellah is derivation of Stella.
- Greis is used especially in Danish and Norwegian, Greis means "Charm or Grace" is originated from Latin is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Taurae
We could not find any notable namesake.