Taurean name meaning
On This Page
What does Taurean mean?
Meaning of Taurean is Of Taurus is substantially used in English and is aimed at both boys and girls is rooted from Latin. Taurean is form of cherished Taurus. Renowned Taurus's origin is Latin, meaning of Taurus is "Bull".
Does Taurean sound like a good baby name?
Taurean is a unique and strong name choice for a baby boy. With its Latin origin, meaning "bull", this name exudes masculinity and power.
It's not a common name, so it sets your child apart from the crowd while still being easy to pronounce and spell. Taurean also has an attractive sound with its two-syllable rhythm and emphasis on the first syllable.
It's a versatile name that can be paired with many middle names or nicknames. If you're looking for a name that is both distinct and classic, Taurean may be the perfect choice for your little one.
How do I pronounce Taurean?
The most common way to pronounce two syllabled Taurean is ta(u)-rean.
Variants of TaureanNames that rhyme with Taurean
How popular is the name Taurean?
In United States, Taurean was once a common name since emerging in 1981 it has been given to over 2212 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1983,. However after 43 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts.
At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Taurean?
The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You have the heart of a warrior. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence.
Do you like Taurean? Read these names too
- Lorah - Unfamiliar girl name Lorah means "Flower, Wealth and Honor and Flower of the Bay" has its origin in English and Latin languages. Lorah is resulted from Lora.
- Venetia - Outlandish Venetia came from Welsh and Latin, meaning of Venetia is "Woman of Venice" is a girl name is used chiefly in English
- Urio - Latin name Urio means "Young Shoot"
- Resa - Of Old Greek and Latin origin, Anomalous Resa is used particulary in English, Resa means "Czechoslovakian Form of Richard" is given to girls. Resa is derivation of Risa.
- Yolaine - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Old Greek and Latin Yolaine is a girl name, meaning of Yolaine is "Violette"
Famous people named Taurean
- Taurean Henderson, former American football player
- Taurean Green, American-Georgian professional basketball player for the Antibes Sharks of the LNB Pro A
- Taurean Blacque, American television and stage actor
- Actor Taurean Garrick, renowned for short A Great Mistake
Lists having Taurean
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Boy names that ends with -ean