Tejavati meaning and origin
Unisex name Tejavati means "Lustrous" is commonly used in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Tejavati
Popularity of Tejavati
Tejavati is a common baby name in India. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Tejavati as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Tejavati?
You actually believe that everyone deserves a second chance but they don't, especially not the people who've hurt you on purpose once. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Letting others ruin your day out of kindness is a stupid thing to do. Be proud of everything you've been through. You have an artistic soul and love life.
If you like Tejavati, you would love these names
- Aouregwen is used notably in Breton and Breton, Aouregwen means "Face of Gold"
- Louis-Marie means Illustrious or Fighting has its origin in German and Hebrew
- Nadyusha - The girl name Nadyusha means "Hope" is rooted from Russian. Nadyusha is short form of Nadezhda.
- Raunhild - Raunhild means "Struggle or Composition Secret"
- Kehara - Rarefied and Modern girl name Kehara means "Precious"
Namesakes of Tejavati
We could not find any notable namesake.