Tejn meaning and origin
Tejn is variant of Tej. Originated from Sanskrit, Tej, Tej means "Light and Lustrous".
Variants of TejnNames that rhyme with Tejn
Popularity of Tejn
Tejn is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Tejn?
Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You are born to boss around or teach people how to be independent and fair, something like a motivational speaker or a lawyer.
Go through the following names similar to Tejn
- Bhupa means Protector of the Earth aimed at boys is used principally in Sanskrit
- Gopita means Hidden or Preserved is used chiefly in Sanskrit is bestowed upon boys
- Krupaleah - Krupaleah's meaning is Who Always Forgives and A Forgiving Woman is of Sanskrit origin is bestowed upon girls. Krupaleah is resulted from Krupali.
- Dyumany - Dyumany's meaning is Lord Shiva, Jewel of the Sky and Shining Gem is originated from Sanskrit is bestowed upon boys. Dyumany is derived from Dyumani.
- Dayavira - The boy name Dayavira means "Heroically Compassionate" is used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Tejn
We could not find any notable namesake.