Thedo name meaning
Add to favorites
What does Thedo mean?
Used primarily in Frisian, Thedo means "People". Names that rhyme with Thedo
How popular is the name Thedo?
Thedo is an uncommon name probably limited to Netherlands. As per our findings, over 90 people has been named Thedo globally.
What numbers say about Thedo?
Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. Having number 11 as your soul urge no symbolizes your wandering nature. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. Letting others ruin your day out of kindness is a stupid thing to do. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy.
Do you like Thedo? You would love these names
- Norig - Origin of Norig is in Breton is specifically used in Breton, meaning of Norig is "Honor"
- Tirthya is used substantially in Hindi and Hindi, Tirthya means "Three Gods Vishnu, Brahma or Shiva" is used as a gender insensitive name
- Weert - Weert's meaning is Struggle or Hard is used in Frisian
- Eidel - Far-out and Modernistic girl name Eidel means "Gentle"
- Eilbert means Sword Tip or Shiny
Famous people named Thedo
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Thedo
Share your opinion on Thedo