Tirthya meaning and origin
Tirthya means Three Gods Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva is a unisex name is used substantially in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Tirthya
Popularity of Tirthya
Tirthya is an extremely rare name probably limited to India.
Numerological analysis of Tirthya
You are a good listener and friend. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You are a wise person. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Other names similar to Tirthya
- Taimani - Unfamiliar and Modernistic Taimani is originated from Polynesian-Tongan is used as a baby girl name, Taimani means "Diamonds"
- Maodanig came from Breton, meaning of Maodanig is "Young Man or Fire"
- Ilsabeth - Substantially used in Danish, Ilsabeth is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Ilsabeth is "My God is Perfect"
- Leyshya means Bright Line or Color is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a unisex name
- Tejaska - The unisex name Tejaska is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi languages, Tejaska means "Light, Lustrous or Radiant"
Namesakes of Tirthya
We could not find any notable namesake.