Tirthya name meaning
What does Tirthya mean?
Tirthya means Three Gods Vishnu, Brahma and Shiva is a unisex name is used substantially in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Tirthya
How popular is the name Tirthya?
Tirthya is an extremely rare name probably limited to India.
Numerological analysis of Tirthya
You are a good listener and friend. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You are a wise person. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success.
Other names similar to Tirthya
- Taimani - Unfamiliar and Modernistic Taimani is originated from Polynesian-Tongan is used as a baby girl name, Taimani means "Diamonds"
- Maodanig came from Breton, meaning of Maodanig is "Young Man or Fire"
- Ilsabeth - Substantially used in Danish, Ilsabeth is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Ilsabeth is "My God is Perfect"
- Leyshya means Bright Line or Color is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi is used as a unisex name
- Tejaska - The unisex name Tejaska is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi languages, Tejaska means "Light, Lustrous or Radiant"
Famous people named Tirthya
We could not find any notable namesake.