Thorald name meaning
What does Thorald mean?
Thorald is form of Þóraldr in Swedish language.
Variants of ThoraldNames that rhyme with Thorald
How popular is the name Thorald?
Thorald is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1915. As per our findings, over 90 babies have been bestowed Thorald around the globe.
What numerology tells about Thorald?
You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
If you like Thorald, you would love these names
- Nikíta is form of Nikita in Icelandic language
- Hodulfi is Scandinavian cognate of Auðulfr
- Jónstein - Boy name Jónstein is prevalently used in Danish and Faroese. Jónstein is form of Jónsteinn in Faroese language
- Storme - Widely Accepted unisex name Storme is principally used in Danish, English and Greenlandic is originated from English language. Storme is Greenlandic equivalent of Storm
- Ingvarr is originated from Old Norse is used majorly in Old Norse and Scandinavian, Ingvarr means "Ings Warrior Cared for By Ing and Warrior" is used as a boy name. Ingvarr is derived from Ingvar.
Famous people named Thorald
We could not find any notable namesake.