Thorid meaning and origin
Mainly used in Danish and Nordic, Thorid means "Thor or Peace Or Beautiful" is used for girls.
Variants of ThoridNames that rhyme with Thorid
Popularity of Thorid
Thorid is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, over 60 babies have been named Thorid globally.
What numerology tells about Thorid?
You are a jealous and passionate lover. You are persistent to always get where you indented to. Your kindness is your only flaw. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You need to travel more because you work all the time. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Thorid
- Sighvat is form of Sighvatr in Swedish language
- Batilda - Originated from Germanic and Old English, Batilda is chiefly used in Swedish and Italian and is used for girls, Batilda means "Brave or Bold"
- Liddi - Used dominantly in English and Danish, Liddi means "Native of Lydia" is aimed at baby girls
- Ingvaldur is Faroese and Icelandic form of Ingivaldur
- Gagi is originated from American and Native is used in Swedish and Old Norse is given to baby boys. Gagi is Old Norse equivalent of Gagr
Namesakes of Thorid
We could not find any notable namesake.