Timyra meaning and origin
Meaning of Timyra is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Timyra
Popularity of Timyra
Timyra is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. At least, 50 people globally have carried Timyra as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Timyra?
Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Although you can't stand in one place for too long, if something catches your attention, you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done perfectly. You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. You believe that a man who stopped learning is a man who stopped growing in every sense of the word.
Other names similar to Timyra, for would be moms
- Egilo - The Egilo means "Sword Tip"
- Zakare - Originated from Babylonian, Zakare commonly bestowed upon baby boys, Zakare means "Kind Hearted and Handsome". Zakare is derivative of Zakar.
- Koulmig - The Koulmig is originated from Breton, meaning of Koulmig is "Dove"
- Adiputeri - Origin of Adiputeri is in Malay, meaning of Adiputeri is "Princess or Daughter" is a girl name is used primarily in Malay
- Tasane means Beautiful View is used as a girl name has origin in Thai. Tasane is derived from Tasanee.
Namesakes of Timyra
We could not find any notable namesake.