Ting name meaning
What does Ting mean?
The rare unisex name Ting is originated from Chinese, Ting means "Graceful or Slim Woman".Names that rhyme with Ting
How popular is the name Ting?
Ting is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1984 and peaked in 1984 when it ranked 6806th. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2004. But Ting is a popular baby name in China where every 1 in 30000 have the name as well as in Malaysia. As per our estimate, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Ting around the globe.
Ting in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ting
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. Don't live to work. Work to live. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday.
You would love these names similar to Ting
- Maemi - Curious and Modernistic Maemi has its origin in Japanese is used as a gender-neutral name, Maemi means "An Honest Child"
- Natsoo - Boy name Natsoo is of Japanese origin, meaning of Natsoo is "Born During the Summer and Born in Summer". Natsoo is a resultant of Natsu.
- Fumiko - Renowned girl name Fumiko means "Child of Beautiful Wealth" is of Japanese origin
- Haro is used dominantly in Frisian and Japanese has origin in Germanic, Old High German and Japanese, Haro means "Man or Bright" is used as a baby boy name
- Yuma - Queer unisex name Yuma means "Yuma, Son of the Chief or Yuuma" is of Japanese, American and Native origin
Famous people named Ting
- Ting Chu, singer-songwriter
- Tingru Yin in Da ming xing as Actress
- Ting Mei in Hong se lian ren as Actress
- Writer Ting Chau, noted for movie Qing zhai
- Ting Chang, from 1995 comedy and drama film Hua yue jia qi, who portrayed Cheung Siu-Ying.
- Ting Chou, from 1973 action film Nu ying xiong fei che duo bao, who portrayed the N.
- Ting Luo, from 1954 comedy flick Gai zao tai tai, who played N.
- Ting Jocson characterized the critical role of Alex in 1981 drama movie High School Scandal.
- Ting Li, from 1994 crime flick Tu tan yu qiao niu, who played Liu Bingbingtt0334553 3 nm1252187 actor N Zhou Tianpeng.
- In 1996, Ting Ting Zheng characterized the role of N in drama movie Shi Ai.
Lists having Ting
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Woman