Ushea name meaning
Meaning: A Plant, As Strong As an Ox, Wish and Desire
Add to favorites
What does Ushea mean?
Ushea is variation of Ushi. Origin of Ushi is in Chinese, meaning of Ushi is "Wish and A Plant".
Variants of UsheaNames that rhyme with Ushea
How popular is the name Ushea?
Ushea is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ushea
Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You often forget that every problem comes with a solution. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are a freethinker. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Do you like Ushea? Read these names too
- Seiji - Unwonted Seiji came from Japanese, meaning of Seiji is "Just or Lawful" principally used in Japanese is bestowed upon baby boys
- Noboru - Offbeat Noboru is originated from Japanese bestowed upon baby boys, Noboru means "Climber" is predominantly used in Japanese
- Saya - Unheard-of Saya primarily is used in Bengali, Oriya and Hindi is originated from Japanese, meaning of Saya is "Shelter, Influence or Shade" is given to girls
- Shinae - Anomalous Japanese Shinae bestowed upon girls, meaning of Shinae is "Gods Gift and Virtue". Shinae is resultant of Shina.
- Shuichi - Odd boy name Shuichi is used chiefly in Japanese that originated from Japanese, meaning of Shuichi is "Studious First Son"
Famous people named Ushea
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ushea
- Boy names beginning with U
- Baby Names that mean Plant
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Wish
- Baby Names that mean Desire
Share your opinion on Ushea