Tolva meaning and origin
Tolva is an effeminate form of Tolv. Tolv is Norwegian form of Þolfr.
Variants of Tolva
View middle names that goes with Tolva like Leatrice,Names that rhyme with Tolva
Popularity of Tolva
Tolva is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to DR Congo. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Tolva
Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You have people who love you. You keep your promises and people trust you for that. You don't take love very seriously. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Tolva
- Bagwis mainly is used in Tagalog, meaning of Bagwis is "Long Wing Feather" has its origin in Tagalog is a baby boy name
- François-Xavier - François-Xavier means "New House"
- MonaLisa - Queer girl name MonaLisa means "Noble" used in Gujarati, Telugu and Swedish is of Celtic origin
- Upanya - The unisex name Upanya means "Rare Piece of Art" is used in Hindi and Hindi
- Méven - Méven means "Cheerful or Healthy"
Namesakes of Tolva
We could not find any notable namesake.