Torber meaning and origin
Torber is variant of Torbjørg. Torbjørg is variant form of Þorbjǫrg.
Variants of TorberNames that rhyme with Torber
Popularity of Torber
Torber is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Torber?
You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love. You are like a sponge because you soak up information as you go. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You never stick to one opinion and stand firmly behind it. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Torber
- Mønikus substantially is used in Norwegian is used as a baby boy name. Mønikus is equivalent of Dominikus in Norwegian language
- Stoe is Norwegian equivalent of Stov
- Mattines is Norwegian form of Martinus
- Ledvin - Used dominantly in Norwegian, Ledvin is aimed at baby boys. Ledvin is Norwegian form of Levin. Also Ledvin is equivalent of Lidvin in Norwegian language
- Berau is Norwegian cognate of Bergtor
Namesakes of Torber
We could not find any notable namesake.