Torgnea name meaning
On This Page
What does Torgnea mean?
Torgnea is version of Torgny. Torgny is variation of Thorgny. Also Torgny is variant transcription of TORG;NY. Origin of Torgny is in Scandinavian, meaning of Torgny is "The Sound of Weaponry".
Variants of TorgneaNames that rhyme with Torgnea
How popular is the name Torgnea?
Torgnea is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Torgnea?
Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence. You have people who love you. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. Help them improve instead of judging. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future.
Do you like Torgnea? Other names you would love
- Queenbey means Queen's Castle and Womans House aimed at girls has its origin in Scandinavian. Queenbey is derived from Quenby.
- Laerke - Laerkes origin is Scandinavian bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Laerke is "Lark" is used commonly in Scandinavian
- Eriksen - Uncustomary and Fresh boy name Eriksen has origin in Scandinavian, Eriksen means "The Son of Eric". Eriksen is a derivation of Ericson.
- Eirneah - Girl name Eirneah means "Born of New Healing" is originated from Scandinavian language. Eirneah is resulted from Eirny.
- Saffye - Of Scandinavian origin, Saffye means "Saffron the Spice or Yellow or Precious or Glowing, Wise and Clean" is a baby girl name. Saffye is derived from Saffi.
Famous people named Torgnea
We could not find any notable namesake.