Torolv meaning and origin
Torolv is equivalent of Þórolfr in Norwegian language.
Variants of TorolvNames that rhyme with Torolv
Popularity of Torolv
Torolv is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Torolv in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Torolv?
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty.
Do you like Torolv? You would love these names
- Geirfinn prevalently is used in Norwegian and Swedish is used as a boy name. Geirfinn is Norwegian equivalent of Geirfinnr
- Vilmund is Norwegian cognate of Vilmundr
- Eldgrim - Boy name Eldgrim is used in Swedish and Norwegian. Eldgrim is equivalent of Eldgrímr in Norwegian language
- Ingdor - Used prevalently in Swedish and Norwegian, Ingdor is used as a boy name. Ingdor is Norwegian form of Ingdora
- Alvinius - The boy name Alvinius means "Everything and Friend and Noble Friend" which is mainly used in Swedish and Norwegian is of German and Old English origin. Alvinius is masculine form of Alvine.
Namesakes of Torolv
- Torolv Kandahl, Norwegian newspaper editor and Member of Parliament with the Conservative Party