Trikshay meaning and origin
Meaning of Trikshay is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Trikshay
Popularity of Trikshay
Trikshay is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Trikshay
Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You like to insult people in order to awaken their motivation and practically ‘force' them to prove they can do something. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. Follow your gut, not people. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Do you like Trikshay? Other names you would love
- Haadiyaa - Substantially used in Sindhi and Hindi, Haadiyaa is used as a girl name, meaning of Haadiyaa is "Guide to Righteousness"
- Mahaadeva - Boy name Mahaadeva means "The Great God Shiva" is notably used in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Charana means Foot is used chiefly in Hindi and Sanskrit is bestowed upon baby boys
- Raajeev - Used predominantly in Marathi and Hindi, Raajeev bestowed upon boys, Raajeev means "Blue Lotus"
- Visaish commonly is used in Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Visaish is "Celestial" is given to boys
Namesakes of Trikshay
We could not find any notable namesake.