Trishanbir meaning and origin
Boy name Trishanbir is notably used among Sikhs and Punjabi languages, meaning of Trishanbir is "Craving for Bravery".Names that rhyme with Trishanbir
Popularity of Trishanbir
Trishanbir is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Trishanbir
You hate to lose or be rejected. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. Letting others ruin your day out of kindness is a stupid thing to do. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Trishanbir
- Sherbahadur - Meaning of Sherbahadur is Mountain is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi
- Pooranbir - Boy name Pooranbir is used commonly in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Pooranbir is "Perfect or Brave"
- Indermaan - Meaning of Indermaan is Lord's Respect or Lords Respect used for boys is principally used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Devjot - Boy name Devjot means "Godly Light" is prevalently used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Ratanvant - Ratanvant's meaning is A Person Full of Excellences or Light of Gem aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Trishanbir
We could not find any notable namesake.