Uttamjog name meaning
Usage: Sikh and Punjabi
Meaning: Exalted Union with God
Add to favorites
What does Uttamjog mean?
Used notably in Punjabi and Sikh, Uttamjog means "Exalted Union with God" is used as a boy name. Names that rhyme with Uttamjog
How popular is the name Uttamjog?
Uttamjog is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Uttamjog
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. Your decision to keep fighting for things even when they're falling apart sometimes ruins self-confidence. You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You are a person of change and spontaneity.
You would love these names similar to Uttamjog
- Ekampreet - Meaning of Ekampreet is Love of the Supreme Being or Love for Ones God is chiefly used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at both sexes
- Chitraman - Principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Chitraman bestowed upon boys, meaning of Chitraman is "One who Delights in Consciousness"
- Hardeet - The boy name Hardeet means "Given by God" is used notably in Punjabi and Sikh
- Ijjatwant - Dominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, Ijjatwant is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ijjatwant is "Highly Dignified"
- Tajinderprem - Boy name Tajinderprem means "Love for Splendid God" is used largely in Punjabi and Sikh
Famous people named Uttamjog
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Uttamjog
Share your opinion on Uttamjog