Martoun meaning and origin
Martoun is variant of prevailing and conifer Martha. Martha has its origin in Greek and Aramaic, Martha means "Mistress of the House, Herrin and Bitterness". The name is celebrated on July 29th.
Variants of MartounNames that rhyme with Martoun
Popularity of Martoun
Martoun is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Martoun?
You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. Your primary goal is to create a life you won't need a yearly vacation from. You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. Number 1 reveals your positive attitude and originality. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
Go through the following names similar to Martoun
- Maëvanne - The Maëvanne means "Welcome"
- Rajanaya is used mainly in Hindi and Hindi, Rajanaya means "Queen" is a gender insensitive name
- Anne-Flor - Latin and Hebrew name Anne-Flor means "Graceful or Flowers"
- Chahîda means Witness of Faith is rooted from Quran
- Tupoc - Boy name Tupoc means "Bote and Warrior" is originated from Aztec. Tupoc is a resultant of Tupac.
Namesakes of Martoun
We could not find any notable namesake.