Tykeia meaning and origin
Offbeat girl name Tykeia means "Manners" is used particulary in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tykeia
Popularity of Tykeia
Tykeia is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1999. According to our findings, at least 30 people have been bestowed Tykeia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tykeia
Be more flexible and less stubborn. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
Do you like Tykeia? You would love these names
- Storay - The boy name Storay is principally used in Arabic, Storay means "Star"
- Kazi - Anomalous Kazis origin is African is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Kazi is "A Hardworking Man or Judge" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Darrak - Used chiefly in Arabic, Darrak means "Intelligent, Prudent or Wise" is used for baby boys
- Hayyaan - Boy name Hayyaan is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Hayyaan is "Name of a Raavi who Narrates the Sayings of the Prophet 'Peace be Upon Him' or Alive"
- Maimuna - Uncommon girl name Maimuna has its origin in Arabic and is used notably in Arabic language, meaning of Maimuna is "Safe or One who is Trustworthy"
Namesakes of Tykeia
We could not find any notable namesake.