Udayin meaning and origin
Boy name Udayin means "Rising, Prosperous or Lord Vishnu" is predominantly used in Hindi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Udayin
Popularity of Udayin
Udayin is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Udayin?
Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. Letter N as your capstone represents your sixth sense and strong intuition. You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. You are always in the center of attention because of the unusual lifestyle you lead and life decisions that seem too dangerous to some but inspiring to others.
Looking for names similar to Udayin? Please go through the following names
- Chhailbehari - Meaning of Chhailbehari is Lord Krishna aimed at baby boys is used majorly in Malayalam and Hindi
- Akalnivas - Boy name Akalnivas is substantially used in Sikh and Hindi, meaning of Akalnivas is "One Dwelling in the Eternal Realm"
- Nallamma - Mainly used in Malayalam and Hindi, Nallamma bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Nallamma is "Good Mother or Good Woman"
- Bhargva means Lord Shiva is especially used in Bengali and Marathi is used for baby boys
- Arkeshwar majorly is used in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name, meaning of Arkeshwar is "The Sun"
Namesakes of Udayin
We could not find any notable namesake.