Uditpal meaning and origin
Boy name Uditpal is used among Sikhs and Punjabi, Uditpal means "Shinning Protector".Names that rhyme with Uditpal
Popularity of Uditpal
Uditpal is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Uditpal?
You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on. To have the letter U as your cornerstone symbolizes your sharp focus, and your ability to see good in everything and everyone. Letter L as your capstone associated your personality with deep emotions, depressive phases, responsibility, and a competitive spirit. Meet people from diverse cultures, perhaps your soul mate hides in someplace outside ordinary.
If you like Uditpal, you would love these names
- Kanwarinder - Boy name Kanwarinder is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Kanwarinder is "Lord Prince"
- Maninderpreet is used primarily in Punjabi and Sikh bestowed upon boys, Maninderpreet means "Love for Lord of Mind"
- Rajkiran means Light of King or Kings Love is used commonly in Tamil and Telugu is a boy name
- Uttamteerath - Boy name Uttamteerath means "Best Holy Place" is principally used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Tarandeep - Commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi, Tarandeep means "Ferry Across, Lamp of Redemption or Swim" is a boy name
Namesakes of Uditpal
We could not find any notable namesake.