Ulfart meaning and origin
Especially used in Frisian, Ulfart means "Composition Wolf or Hard".
Variants of UlfartNames that rhyme with Ulfart
Popularity of Ulfart
Ulfart is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Ulfart
Change your perspective and start searching for a solution with your heart. You keep your feelings to yourself and act cold. You always hope things to work out on their own. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do. You have high aspirations in life.
Do you like Ulfart? Other names you would love
- Quintinus - Quintinus's meaning is Fifth
- Rixa - The Rixa means "Ruler" is used in Frisian
- Maëvanne - The Maëvanne means "Welcome"
- Bartholemus - Boy name Bartholemus is of Aramaic origin, meaning of Bartholemus is "Son of Talmai, A Son that Suspends the Waters and Son of Talmai Son of the One who Abounds In Furrows". Bartholemus is a resultant of Bartholomew.
- Oubaïdallah has its origin in Quran, Oubaïdallah means "Humble Servant of God"
Namesakes of Ulfart
We could not find any notable namesake.