Ulvrun meaning and origin
Ulvrun is Norwegian cognate of Ulfrún.
Variants of UlvrunNames that rhyme with Ulvrun
Popularity of Ulvrun
Ulvrun is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Ulvrun?
Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. There's not a problem you cannot solve. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character.
Do you like Ulvrun? Read these names too
- Tolleiv - Boy name Tolleiv is used predominantly in Norwegian. Tolleiv is Norwegian equivalent of Torleiv
- Rossbjørn - Boy name Rossbjørn is used commonly in Norwegian. Rossbjørn is equivalent of Hrossbjǫrn in Norwegian language
- Jørus is Norwegian form of Jørg
- Svånaug is used dominantly in Norwegian is bestowed upon girls. Svånaug is equivalent of Svanlaug in Norwegian language
- Elinas means Splash of the Sun and Pure has its origin in Old Greek which is used in Norwegian is a boy name. Elinas is masculine form of Elina.
Namesakes of Ulvrun
We could not find any notable namesake.