Ummy name meaning
What does Ummy mean?
Ummy is variation of outstanding Ummi. Meaning of Ummi is The Scholar of the Holy Quran and His Mothers Son is rooted from African is dominantly used in Arabic.
Variants of UmmyNames that rhyme with Ummy
How popular is the name Ummy?
Ummy is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Ummy around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ummy?
You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. You end up hurt over and over again because of your faith in second chance. You are a person of change and spontaneity. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? Some people admire while others judge your recklessness and carelessness.
Other names similar to Ummy
- Kwayera - Infrequent unisex name Kwayera means "Appearance" and rooted from African is used in African
- Nyoka - Of African origin, Unwonted Nyoka is used as a gender insensitive name, Nyoka means "Resembling a Snake"
- Selasa - Unisex name Selasa is used substantially in Malay, Selasa means "Tuesday" is of African and Arabic origin
- Kenja - Celebrated Kenja specifically is used in German is a girl name came from African. Kenja is German form of Kenya
- Besede - The Besede means "Sunday Babies" is used largely in African
Famous people named Ummy
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ummy
- Boy names beginning with U
- African Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Scholar
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Quran
- Baby Names that mean Son