Vaageesh meaning and origin
The boy name Vaageesh means "Lord of Speech" is largely used in Hindi, Malayalam and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Vaageesh
Popularity of Vaageesh
Vaageesh is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Vaageesh
Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. People find it easy to communicate with you but only after you find a way to relax in their presence. You don't need a self-confidence boost because your self-confidence is never low. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything.
Do you like Vaageesh? Other names you would love
- Khili - Girl name Khili is used notably in Hindi and Gujarati languages, Khili means "Blooming"
- Shivalal - Boy name Shivalal means "Son of Lord Shiva" is used dominantly in Marathi and Hindi
- Vaishal - Vaishal's meaning is Big is used as a boy name is notably used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Sadabhu - Used especially in Marathi and Hindi, Sadabhu bestowed upon baby boys, Sadabhu means "Companion, Fellow or Friend"
- Yolotzyn is used particulary in Hindi and Bengali, Yolotzyn means "Little Heart" is a girl name
Namesakes of Vaageesh
We could not find any notable namesake.