Vadin meaning and origin
Unwonted and Modern boy name Vadin is used especially in Tamil, Hindi, Indian, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada and Telugu, Vadin means "Speaker, Learned Speakers or Known Lecturer" is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of VadinNames that rhyme with Vadin
Popularity of Vadin
Vadin is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2008. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Vadin?
When you face new problems and confront challenges, it causes you doubt and irritation. People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You like people too but prefer your solitude.
Looking for a name like Vadin? Please go through the following names
- Yuvraj - Unorthodox Yuvraj has its origin in Sanskrit is especially used in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi and a boy name, Yuvraj means "Heir Apparent or Prince"
- Aruna - Queer and Fashinable In fashion Aruna has its origin in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby girls, Aruna means "Dusk, Reddish-Brown-Haired or Dawn" is mostly used in Oriya and Sanskrit
- Varsha - Far-out Varsha particulary is used in Bengali and Kannada, meaning of Varsha is "Sweet Girl, Rainfall or Year", a gender-neutral name has origin in Sanskrit
- Janki - Of Sanskrit origin, Unwonted Janki means "Goddess Sita" dominantly used in Marathi and Bengali is used as a girl name
- Shanmukha means First Son of Lord Shiva, Lord Siva's Son or Lord Kartikeyalord Murugan used for both sexes is originated from Sanskrit is principally used in Kannada and Telugu
Namesakes of Vadin
We could not find any notable namesake.