Varja meaning and origin
Meaning of Varja is Water Born or Lotus aimed at baby girls is used chiefly in Kannada, Oriya, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, Malayalam and Marathi.
Variants of VarjaNames that rhyme with Varja
Popularity of Varja
Varja is a familiar baby name in India and Slovenia. According to our evaluation, over 300 babies have been named Varja globally.
Numerological aspects of Varja
Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
Parents who liked Varja, loved these names
- Vakshi - Specifically used in Oriya and Marathi, Vakshi means "Nutrition or Flame" is used for baby girls
- Sooryatanaya is used in Oriya, Kannada and Gujarati is a girl name, Sooryatanaya means "The River Yamuna"
- Morya - Unisex name Morya has its origin in Hebrew and is used chiefly in Hindi, Kannada and Tamil languages, meaning of Morya is "King"
- Ishwara Priya - Boy name Ishwara Priya means "Gods Beloved" is used commonly in Oriya and Bengali
- Aadhira - Unexpected choice and Contemporary Aadhira majorly is used in Assamese, Oriya and Kannada is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Aadhira is "The Moon, Moon or Derived from Muslim Name"
Namesakes of Varja
We could not find any notable namesake.