Varuth meaning and origin
Majorly used in Marathi and Hindi, Varuth means "Abode or Shelter" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Varuth
Popularity of Varuth
Varuth is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Varuth
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your spiritual progress is what matters the most to you. Not your career. Not money. Not social status. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Other names similar to Varuth
- Unmani - Used in Hindi and Marathi, Unmani means "Brahmaswarup, A Superior Gem or All Pervading" is used for both boys and girls
- Mehaan - Used primarily in Hindi and Malayalam new-fangled and unwonted, Mehaan means "Cloud" is used for baby boys
- Gurudayal substantially is used in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name, meaning of Gurudayal is "The Compassionate Teacher"
- Surakrit - Boy name Surakrit is predominantly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Surakrit is "Procured by the Sun"
- Debesh - Boy name Debesh means "Pleased by Gods" is substantially used in Hindi and Bengali
Namesakes of Varuth
We could not find any notable namesake.